The purpose of our church is to promote through our services, lessons, classes and daily practices the principles of Divine Metaphysics. Learning and obeying both the Spiritual and Physical laws. Throughout the years, we have helped many people to receive spiritual guidance and the keys necessary for their spiritual well-being.
Our church has contributed to the community through its outreach programs that include seminars, workshops, classes and ongoing donations to local charities.
For well over 70 years our doors have been open to the public and continue to remain open for all those seeking spiritual understanding and guidance
1. We believe in God as Infinite Intelligence
2. We believe that the phenomena of nature, both physical and spiritual, are the expression of Infinite Intelligence.
3. We affirm that a correct understanding of such expression and living in accordance therewith constitute a true religion.
4. We believe in personal responsibility and that we create our own happiness or unhappiness as we live in harmony or discord with natural physical and spiritual laws.
5. We affirm that the existence and personal identity of the individual continues after leaving the physical world.
6. We affirm that communication with Spirit is a natural experience proven through mediumship.
7. We affirm that spiritual gifts, including prophecy and healing contained in the Bible and the other Sacred Texts are divine attributes proven through mediumship.
8. We believe that the highest morality is contained in the Golden Rule: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
9. We affirm that the doorway to reformation is never closed to any human soul here or hereafter.
We are an all volunteer church including people who both prepare food and clean up the kitchen for our Thursday night fellowship. We also need and use volunteers for yard work during the summer and snow removal during the winter. We also use and need volunteers to clean both inside and outside when needed. If you have extra time and would love to help please don't hesitate to let us know you're available.
If you have questions or concerns these are the people to contact:
Our 2019 Board Members:
PRESIDENT: Mr. Larry Gifford.
VICE PRESIDENT: Mr. Jon Gardner.
TREASURER: Ms. Pam Groves.
SECRETARY: Mrs. Andrea Valentine
TRUSTEES: Rev Sandra Mudrack
Ms. Diana Greenwood
Mr. Rusty Piazza
Ms. Kay Kenney
Mr. Jon Fettig